Maintain cleanliness standards of the Brand/Hotel in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.
- Enter and prepare each assigned guest room for cleaning.
- Clean each assigned guest room according to brand/hotel cleanliness standards. This includes, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, etc.
- Replenish all assigned guest rooms with standard room amenities. This includes, soap, shampoo, conditioner, coffee, terry, tissue, etc.
- Make all beds in assigned guest rooms and replace linens as needed/requested by guests.
- Communicate to Supervisor/Manager when recovering all lost and found items.
- Effectively work with team members to efficiently accomplish all assigned tasks each day.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of guest rooms, guest laundry areas, corridors, and other public spaces.
- Follow all instructions when filling spray bottles with cleaning chemicals; never mix chemicals.
- Properly handle all equipment and cleaning chemicals (i.e., washer, dryer, detergents etc.).
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Supervisor/Manager.
- Maintain control of keys issued to and return them at the end of each shift.
- Attend all mandatory Department and Hotel meetings.
- Complete all required training within timeframe allotted.
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures as required.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
- Support environmental commitments by acquiring the knowledge, skills, and values to be a leader in the global goal of “greening” the hospitality industry
- Minimum 18 years of age
- US work authorization required
- Min 6 months previous housekeeping experience in hotel/resort or similar
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Must meet grooming standards
- Strong attention to detail as it pertains to cleanliness standards
- Able to demonstrate high energy, and strong enthusiasm for customer service
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both written & verbal
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
**Full-time position requires full availability a minimum of five (5) days per week, including Sundays & some holidays. Shifts begin at 8:30AM and end when all work is completed, usually between 5:30PM-7PM, but could be later on busier days.**
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance, etc.
Following all COVID-19 precautions as instructed by the CDC, the State of VA, Hilton and HRI Properties.