Catering Food Service Worker – (Crew Member)
Position Summary: The Catering Service Worker is responsible for event set-up, transporting equipment and food to the event location, serving guests during the event, and breaking down/cleaning up after the event. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Set up of catering service according to client/customer requests and banquet event orders
• Serves food and beverage to guests
• Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
• Replenishes food and beverage product during event
• Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post event; returns equipment to proper storage area
• Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
• Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
• Previous experience as a server in or food service role preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Requires constant standing and walking
• Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
• Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends