Baker – 3rd Shift
Position Summary: The Baker is responsible for following recipes and production guidelines to prepare baked goods while adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Bakes and prepares a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
• Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
• Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, etc. food items
• Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, mixers, etc.
• Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knifes
• Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
• Previous experience as a baker or in a related role preferred
• Proven knowledge of baking methods and standards and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Requires occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.