Ready to start a career with job security, flexibility, and great pay? You are in the right place! The Blackburn Inn is thrilled to announce an incredible opportunity to become a Licensed Massage Therapist resulting in immediate employment with our Spa.
This job training is through an innovative state-approved program at Massage Therapy Online. This program combines online instruction using high-tech educational tools with hands-on training*. Training can be completed in as little as 6 months. Apply today!
*All training is via a 3rd party school not affiliated with our location, we provide scholarships and job opportunities only* https://massagetherapyonline.com/
For more information, contact Hans, the Enrollment Manager, directly at (240) 575-5084 or [email protected]
Massage Therapist - Essential Duties and Responsibilities at The Blackburn Inn:
- Smile, have fun and be energetic!
- Drive spa revenues through quality massage services and customer service.
- Anticipate, identify, and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Build and retain solid relationships with guests and clients to create repeat business.
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and products.
- Maintain excellent safety and sanitation skills according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist with keeping the facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Participate in regular staff meetings to stay up to date on all aspects of the Spa's operation.
- Train new therapists as they join our staff.
- Manage inventory effectively.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with all departments.
- Represent the Spa to members and the community in a professional and positive manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must hold a current certification in Massage Therapy by the state of Virginia.